KC Style BBQ SaucePrint the word originally was "receipt" because you bought the ingredients you needed to cook a dish and the receipt told practically...
- 1 Teaspoon Seasoned Salt
- 1 Teaspoon see american chili powder...
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Mild Curry Powder
- 1 Teaspoon in the us this means ground sweet red peppers, similar to hungarian paprika or spanish paprika in many other countries paprika...
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Allspice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Mace
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 2 Cups of Ketchup
- 3/4 Cup Dark Unsulphered Molasses
- 1/2 C White fermented fruit juice, usually grapes it contains the essence of the fruit, soil, and sun, and minor changes in any of... Vinegar
Simmer for 30 minutes just long enough for the ingredients to melt and blend.